Few More L200 shots

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
I have some pics of my L128's on my dig camera, and although they are blue, the camera or the lighting sometimes shows a hint of green. When I see them in natural light, they are blue ,take pic that moment, get some green in the pic.:dk: Will try to post some but they are not the quality of most members pics ... just wonder if could be ligthing or substrate changing the color ?

I can't see the pics, they have been removed /X'd out already but it is strange that one can look at a fish and it is one color ,then photograh it the same minute and the pic comes out tinted different. Phantoms...
Georgie

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
L Numbers don't you just love it !!
Sadly L200 is now two species and it looks like L128 is the Hemiancistrus sp of L200

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
ok see the pics now---lcrazy , you are making me crazy :lol::dk: almost want to say L128 ,or mix , too difficult .

Do they look exactly like this in real life or is the lighting changing the hue? Would be curious to know.

Georgie

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
The one thing I can say with 100% certainty is it is a nice phantom...I am not saying it isn't a L200 but when I saw the pic for the first time my instant thought was L128, but that is possibly down to lighting.

lcrazy

Oct 11, 2009
camden
All valued coments, one thing we all agree on is Its a really nice fish. The Issues might be the camera im using, takes really nice shots, but colours turn out differant than if you were looking at them in the flesh.
Also if you have a close look at my avitar, can notice the variants in colour, they are L066 and brother and sister, weird but cool.
Again thanks to all.