Clout ?

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
try shelled peas but squashed maybe ? Or spirulana 100 % from health food store. cheers and good luck jk :thumbup:

ambigua

Aug 30, 2010
Canberra Australia
try shelled peas but squashed maybe ? Or spirulana 100 % from health food store. cheers and good luck jk :thumbup:
Thanks mate but i am pretty sure its not the main diet issues. As they are not feed on solid food and still bloating. Now after the first full lots of surviving fry the others are now showing a bit better survival rates but still not happy with numbers of bloat deaths.

If the 397's were only like the other fry going well, and play the right game but that would be to easy lol

I have spirulana but the best before date has passed i take it will be ok as there is no used by date ?

Last edited:

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
i would buy new spirulina. Even though it is plant based there should be no problem, but would not risk it. Good luck with the fry as well. I have just ordered 500 almond leaves to add to my tanks. Maybe try blackwater suppliments as well. cheers jk :thumbup:

ambigua

Aug 30, 2010
Canberra Australia
i would buy new spirulina. Even though it is plant based there should be no problem, but would not risk it. Good luck with the fry as well. I have just ordered 500 almond leaves to add to my tanks. Maybe try blackwater suppliments as well. cheers jk :thumbup:

Thanks,

I have been using Indian Almond Leaves few couple weeks now.

Do you leave them in until they break down naturally or replace them after some time ?

Home many do you use per tank at one time ?

Thanks again