premium membership

Tambo

Jun 9, 2011
Scotland
hi i signed up for the premium membership and my icon hasn't appeared its been about 2 weeks?? cheers

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Just want to confirm that i paid for 12 months Premium subscription 2 days ago and i am just wondering how long will it be for the premium membership to activate...thanx Pirarucu.

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Day 4 now and still no premium membership so obviously it seems Paypal has stuffed something up with my payment for Plecoplanet so i'm gonna contact Paypal and see if they can track down my money and return it to my account.

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Sorry pirarucu
Most payments need to be manually adjusted as the email address members use for their paypal don't match the one they registered with on here. I will sort it out ASAP

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Sorry pirarucu
Most payments need to be manually adjusted as the email address members use for their paypal don't match the one they registered with on here. I will sort it out ASAP
Bre...All good at my end now, so thanks for your help & i also read your PM so thankyou and yes my Paypal account has a different e-mail so i am going to fix that issue because it has gave me some drama's before...have a great christmas and new year ...:thumbup:

Last edited: