Bargin Bin?

Charlie_Kilo

May 1, 2010
Hampton Court
Hi all, just a quick suggestion. I think a thread where we can post up bargains on fish/equipment that other people might be intrested would be a good idea. :thumbup:

Charlie_Kilo

May 1, 2010
Hampton Court
Bargains that we find that other people might be intrested. Probley more aimed at equipment would be better. Just a thought, please don't flame me hehe

Last edited:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
lol we wouldn't flame you. Tell you what, if you want to start a thread in the UK forum then thats cool, if there are enough posts or enough interest, ill make it a sticky, how does that sound?

Obviously no personal stuff as that could go in buy/sell as Lorne says

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
No on this one I think we should have a section for Eheim equipment that is not working My stock is getting low I need more Eheim stuff to fix

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
No on this one I think we should have a section for Eheim equipment that is not working My stock is getting low I need more Eheim stuff to fix
Bob, call Mick at Creation Acquatics (think I took you there when you visted up north - Essex) he has more second hand gear that he knows what to do with, and stacks of it is Ehiem. Let me know how you get on and I'll help get it down to you as I doubt he will post.

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
Was Creation called something else many moons ago?? I used to visit a shop in Wickford, always had a load of used gear.. wasn't called Creation though..

Somewhat unlikely I guess, I am going back around 20 years :whistle: