pics of my fish

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
B-e-a-Utiful! Any chance of seeing a full tank set up shot? Also how big ifs your tank and how many pleco's and what types do you have? Not that I am interested or anything! Lol :)

joaofelix

Aug 5, 2012
Portugal
hi,
Thanks for the comments.
The tank has 150X60X55, filtration is made sump with aquabee 5000 pump and filter eheim 2078. Lighting is on leds with dimmer,we can see various types of luminosity on pics, usually keep darker. keep 5 discus and 5 Geophagus steindachneri, the environment is not ideal for the discus.
I keep by around 30 plecos, 3-L-330,L-191,L-114,small L-25, L-240, L-91,L-75, L-200,L-128, L-204, etc. I will share some pictures.

full tank set up shots

one of my favorites

Hope you enjoy
Cheers

Mark421

Aug 19, 2012
York
Minted!

Also loving the 330, really nice light olive green base colour.

The new tank layout looks sweet. In the old tank looks like there is plenty of air in there for them!

More pics?

joaofelix

Aug 5, 2012
Portugal
Thanks for the comments.
The 1ª picture Panaque should be with stress color, or marking their presence, being peaceful gets less intense colors.

I bought a new wave pump, which improved the delivery of oxygen throughout the aquarium. I think do not need as much impact in the inlet water sump.
I always try to observe any changes, and the behavior is normal.
The new wood I also dark a little water.

Sorry for the poor quality photos. Spent all in fishes and not know take pictures very well.

Dinner time

Hope you like it.