diamond tetras

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
thanks, jk, yeah, they are great ,loved them when I saw them at the aq store and hubby was nice enough to pick them up for me ! he got 8 but 2 large males were bullies,scared the harlequin raspboras into a plant and really harrassed the other fish, so they went back , and now peacful , and beautiful , the other 6 are figuring their pecking order , but no big worries. Thanks for the comments :)

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
you know what... i thought they where long fin type of rainbows....d'oh. love them. I have seen them in the lfs lots but yours do seem to have a 'sparkle' that them ones i have seen do not.
Maybe i didnt give them enough sympathy for being in the lfs..ooo thoughts of giving them a try...

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
hey, cc, thanks, yeah these guys had the sparkle in the store ,that is what caught my eye..looks like silver glitter on the sides, and they are larger than the other tetrs i have had in past, so they really make a statement when schooling around the tank ! I have some baby harlequin raspboras in the tank also , and they dont bother them at all. Active but not spazzy, very nice fish. good luck if you get some . :)