Some pics of the shark tank

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Inhabitants so far is a Brown Banded Bamboo Shark, a Marbled Cat Shark and a Snowflake Moray Eel.

I've got 2 Blue Spotted Stingrays coming in Tuesday. I'm also on the lookout for a Smoothound Shark and maybe one or two more Bamboo's soon.

I want to get an Epaulette too, but they've shot up in price here now to a ridicules amount.

Both sharks get hand fed and growing well. All 3 animals eat like absolute pigs. The Bamboo's incredibly active. She's constantly out and about. The Marbled shark only comes out for a few hours a day and it has to be pitch black. The Eel only comes out when he smells food.

Paul

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
The Bamboo's female so she'll can get up to 3.4ft. She's 2ft at the moment. She'll grow a few more inches then hits maturity so starts to then grow very slowly.

The Marbled is a male, so he'll top out at just under 2ft. He's 1.5ft at the moment.

I'll need a bigger tank eventually, but this one will do them a few years yet.

Paul

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
The tank their in at the moment is 510 litres. 5x2.5x2.5. Hoping to upgrade to an 8x4x2 in a few years or a small pond.

Only got one stingray today as the suppliers decided to only send one in instead of two. He's settled in pretty well it seems. Fairly active. Still a pup, only about a 4" disk or so.

Paul

mike0605

Nov 2, 2009
Hoylake (Wirral)
That's one amazing setup love the ray its stunning and the sharks are cool. I have always liked the various types of moray eel too and the snowflake is really nice