Not A redsea owner myself but.......

mikebren12

Nov 25, 2010
Wynyard Co Durham
Hi,

My brother owns a Redsea aquarium, which unfortunately cracked from the top to the bottom where the glass curves from the front to the side.:cry:

Water was pouring from the tank, he managed to get the Corals, Live rock, fish etc out into his quarantine tank and a few buckets etc, all ok.:cry:

He had the tank 3yrs 2months. Contacted the rep via another forum, (hes a member on there) and Redsea sent him a brand new tank which he received this pm absolutely foc, no shipping charge either.:D

Gotta say its probably one of the best exmples of customer service I've ever heard of, Well done Redsea.:clap::clap::clap:

Just thought I'd share.

Mike

wetnet

Mar 14, 2011
kent
Its nice to know that some companies still value there products and customers long after original sale.

mikebren12

Nov 25, 2010
Wynyard Co Durham
Yeah, one very happy brother eventually, @ the time I think I saw some:cry: which I can't say I blame him.

But all's good in the end.:clap::clap::clap:

Mike

Paul

Oct 3, 2009
Hampshire, England.
Since keeping marines I've always found redsea fantastic products and great customer service. I always try to buy from them if possible because I know I'm getting quality stuff from a company that actually cares.