NEW----Awards

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
These are the awards

Article Award

Reputable Trader Award( to qualify you must have 10+ trader points and be 100% positive feedback. If your feedback falls below 95% then you lose the award)

POTM Winner

For 1 or more photos added to the Plecoplanet Pleco Profiles

Breeding Log awards
(Must include photos)

Bronze medal for 1 or 2 breeding logs
Silver for 3 or 4 breeding logs
Gold for 5-9 breeding logs
Super duper crown for 10+ breeding logs

The awards in the box above your posts are clickable, you will be taken to a page and the relevant award will be bold.

this is what the page looks like
http://www.plecoplanet.com/forum/vbactivity.php?do=allawards&medalid=17

All names, awards, and what the award was given for are clickable links.

Also go to your profile and you can see a tab called activity(this name will be changed soon), click on that and you can see your awards plus links to your article, breeding log or POTM winning photo if you have these awards. You can also see the tab on everyone elses profile.

All awards have now been given out:thumbup:
Please check that you have received any awards that you are entitled to, We were very thorough with checking but may of missed one. Please pm me details of which award and a link to the article,breeding log or photo.

All new awards will be given out by admin as and when they are required.

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
How do you do add to the trader one, I have bought loads of fish from you Brenda..Never knew I could reward you for it in here..what do I have to do?...

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
Ok I am being stupid (nothing new there), how do I add photos to a profile?

I have loads in an old photobucket account that I hardly ever use, sure they would be better placed in there.

I'll do it tonight

Oki I have found the instructions, can I put them all in one thread for different fish?

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Thanks Mike
Theres a sticky thread in pleco chat for submitting them and yep you can put them all in one post. Might be worth adding which plecs they are as well