bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Been up since 2am when my Chihuahua decided to go into labour on my pillow:-/

Pup 1 4.30am, boy
pup 2 5.50am, girl (Fatso)
pup 3 7.30am, boy
pup 4 9.40am, boy

Apart from the size and slight color difference they all look alike.
Gotta love puppies :)

Attachments

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
I have a staffy already. Purebred tan male. He became a dad 2 weeks ago to 8 puppies, thankfully I just get the stud fee. Also have my sister-in-laws 2 staffy's here. My house may aswell be a zoo by now.
Must admit, my male staffy "rum" is a gorgeous boy. He doesn't even know how to bark or jump.
My male chihuahua is a constant barker and even p'd on my area manager a little while ago when she sat on the lounge. But the girl is a sweetie and doesn't bark, and follows my every move.

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
sweet and adorable. Got a rotty/shepard mix myself (Zeebo , duhh) very cute and thanks for showing us.

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Awesome!!!

These guys have amazing colour. They remind me of my female Jessica

I've done this twice with my Chi's it was the hardest work I've ever done and I worked on a cattle/chicken farm when I was younger. I couldn't imagine having bigger dogs give birth and having to care for those pups :)

Do you breed dogs?

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
oh wow mattitude. They are cute :)
Jimmy, they were taken about 12pm yesterday. 1st was born at 4.30, 2nd @ 5.50, 3rd @ 7.30, 4th @ 9.40 so not that old.

Jackson, no not done this before and not really wanting to again either. Having to physically squeeze the biggest out and then pull it the rest of the way because it was stuck and she had pushing for 20 mins is bloody scarey and not something I would want to do again.

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
nothing like puppies and seeing them giving birth is amazing! my partner is vet nurse and has done meny cesarean...she has to rub them into life to get the crap out there mouth and get there heart going. Isn't life amazing!
hope they all grow up well and you find some caring responsible owners.
respects
cc