Other plecoplanet needs help

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
you can help the admin team by donating some $$$ to help out....
what happened when PP went down ? we all freaked out and didnt know what to do or where to go... so lets all help out and dig into your pocket and chip in a few bucks to keep the site going... cmon people we have all bought/sold many fish here and made new friends... but vast majority of us have done so for free... so lets show our appreciation and give something back....

send Bre a pm and donate today.... if we all donate $10-$20 or even $50 if you're flush then that will go a long way to keeping pp running...

plecoplanet will love you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Jul 9, 2009
sunshinecoast
where and how do we throw some coin
I will throw a pineapple , $50 , see it came back , look I threw it again , ? same thing happened , pm me johno , and it will be done to easy

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
If anyone is interested in donating just send me a PM and I will give you the details you require.

Crashington, the forum costs are around 40-50GBP each month. That's about $90 Australian dollars. For the past 12 months atleast the owners have been paying out of their own pockets.

antz1961

Mar 21, 2011
Melbourne
We don't want to loose all the available valuable information on fish keeping, breeding & aquatic health that has been accumulated (by actual experience) on PP over the years.
It has helped so many people get started and have success in the hobby.

Maybe we could start a tally for each of the Sub forum Classified Regions
so that all users around the globe can be involved, giving back a small donation each to keep PP up and running is a small price to pay, in order to maintain the site.

Inbox me the relevant account details and I will deposit $20.

hillzee

Jul 11, 2012
Sydney
If you have donated can you please let me know what your reference is so I can add your account to the PP Supporters usergroup.

Thanks
I've donated and put my user name as reference , I did know the account name so I put bre down

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
I've donated. Thanks a lot Bre. My reference was just my username.
Your PM box is full too which is a good sign ;)
Nat

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
thanks to everybody that has made the effort to donate some $$$ bre said we have raised a good amount to date and she is still inundated with processing the donations that have been pledged so if you havent received your upgraded extras yet please be patient she will get to you soon... if you still havent received the upgraded extras after a couple weeks please send a friendly reminder....

thanks again to everybody thats helped...

and if you havent donated yet please consider it - the upgraded extras are worth it alone... not to mention your helping to keep this great site up and going... im sure bre will update things when she can... she has a family that needs her time as well... so lets all help her as much as possible... and remember if it wasnt for her efforts to help save this site it will have disappeared for good... :thumbup:

thanks bre... keep up the good work :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: