Tank(s) update

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
Firstly the Pico shrimp house.

10 CRS in there since Friday morning, no fish.

Java moss, Xmas moss and whatever that other plant is for fauna.

Redmoor and driftwood for hardscape.

Removed the moss wall on the back as the shrimp were going down the back of it as was food and I can't take any chances with the water quality as it is only 13litres. Shame as it had started to grow through, have put it on the side wall of the main tank now until I decide what to do with the moss.

Apologies for the crap Shrimp shots I have no Macro lense :(

Now the main tank, not much changed, the Anubias is flourishing and the Ancistrus are growing like crazy. the Panaque L191 loves the variety of wood, seems to be on a different piece every day.

Corys keep spawning occasionally but never with any success.

Angels run the top section, male Apisto sulks that he doesn't have a female to murder!

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
wow thanks for the update. Love the shrimp tank, absolute stunning. The other tank is in the same league stunning. cheers jk :thumbup:

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
sweet ! wouldnt change a thing, love the wood ,plants , all scaped nicely and the lighting is perfect :clap: ,oh and what a cute shirmp ,great colors:yes:

thanks for sharing ,
Georgie

Oscar300

May 8, 2009
North east uk
That's some top fish bothering you have got going on there bud, very cool looking set ups. That bottom one reminds me of one of my first tank set ups, makes me want to get me green fingers wet again!

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
Thanks all.

Looking forward to the moss growing on the little un, looks a bit civilised at the moment!

makes me want to get me green fingers wet again!
Don't let the plants fool you.

I dump a plant on a bit of wood in the tank, add a big bioload and they grow! :dk: