Cory breeding season in full swing

leisure_man

Mar 24, 2014
3rd Rock from the Sun
My CW009 green lasers breeding group is producing 100 eggs every other days. I am running out of containers to hatch the eggs as well as dealing with the fry. What am I going to do with several thousands of them if this keeps up?! Just cleaning up 6 more 10gal tanks to get ready for them. Guess I should have thought of this when I decided to get 20 WC specimen for the breeding group. I am seriously thinking about splitting the group and selling half of them.

budgetme

Apr 4, 2015
Warren,Mi USA
Hello leisure man,
I am a new member and am looking for some cw009 corys. I read your post and how many spawns your fish are having. Are your young f1? Would you be interested in selling some of your corys? Do you ship?
Thanks Paul

leisure_man

Mar 24, 2014
3rd Rock from the Sun
They have so many spawns, I stopped removing the eggs and a lot of the little ones are swimming in the breeder tanks now. These are from my WC breeders so they would be considered as F1. Once they are large enough....maybe around 1" or so I will list them on Aquabid. I expect they would be ready by July or August timeframe. I will probably sell them in lot of 10 or so and I ship all over US.