Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
For sale/wtb?[/B] for sale

Type of fish/goods:- L046 zebra plecs

Size:- approx 3-3.5cm.. couple close to 4cm

Sex(if known):- unknown

Qty available:- 16

Price:- $700 for one or $600 each for 2 or more and if your after 5+ send me a pm and we can negotiate price perhaps

Postage/shipping available?:- shipping free to any airport in australia serviced by Qantas freight

Location(if pick up only)?:- perth WA

Photos:- pic is from a previous spawn...

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
2 sold......

even 10 left...

these are good fry from a fast growing bloodline... grown up some fry from a previous spawn from same adults and they are 5-7cm and about 12mths old....

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
Hi

My mum has always wanted these was thinking to surprise her for her birthday which is in mid march . Have always said to myself for years now if i ever do want some to make sure i get them from u as these days most are breeding siblings example they buy a group of 5 from the same batch and breed them cheap way out . U can tell the difference when i compare yours johnno to theres . One major difference is growth i know you said from strong blood line which i agree on obviously but another good reason u would have forgotten to mention is your water quality u obviously know what your doing to get them big so quick u have them in the right environment. Will i miss out if hold on to end of feb or beginning of march.

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
might work out a swap with u since everyone spent on christmas , once i know were things stand i will pm u as have had my eye on your zebs i think since i became a member years ago like6 years wow thats how long jhonno been breeding these now they are every were to much quantity not much quality like these