JULY Picture of the Month..

BombHead666

Apr 21, 2009
Bedale - North Yorkshire
...and this time I want fish OTHER than Plecs, but this does include other Cat Fish though:yes:
Post your entries in this thread and please please please please host here at Pleco Planet. Pictures not hosted here cause a whole host of problems for me and basically will not get entered (sorry and all that!)
Will take entries until Fri 24th July, and start poll on Sat 25th July.
Happy snapping:woohoo:

jerry58

May 7, 2009
Uk
Hi having a brain block!:wb:
Tried to get pic on but not quite right anybody tell me how to get it like the others? It worked for me last time but not now Help!

Thanks Jerry

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Hi having a brain block!:wb:
Tried to get pic on but not quite right anybody tell me how to get it like the others? It worked for me last time but not now Help!

Thanks Jerry
upload the pic to your gallery here jerry

BombHead666

Apr 21, 2009
Bedale - North Yorkshire
Courtesy of our very own Bre
To upload from your pc

Step 1 - Click on the Gallery link across the top of the screen. A gallery navigation bar will show up next.

Step 2 - In the Gallery Navigation bar click on upload. It then comes up with a box titled Upload File. With Category underneath it and Select One in a drop down bar.

Step 3 - Select your Category (they are titled for species, other pics etc or if you are unsure of an id you can post it in other plecs and someone will relocate it later on). Then click continue.

Step 4 - Choose the file off your computer. The file needs to be under 585.9kb. You also have to add a title and or a message about your plec/pic.

Step 5 - click the upload button.

To post your pic.

Step 1 - Go to post reply or start a new thread.

Step 2 - On the right hand side of the text box are the smilies and underneath there is [Images]. Click on that. It will bring up a box showing the pics in your gallery, just scroll through and click on the pic you wish to post.

jerry58

May 7, 2009
Uk
Hope this works now and if it does not I apologize for this and state,That IF ME BRAINS WAS DYNAMITE WOULD NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO BLOW ME HAT OFF!!!!.

Finally Harry

ksane

May 7, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
Synodontis eupterus

This was a super close-up. I swear he doesn't have ich lol I never even noticed the tiny white dots on him until after I saw this picture and looked at him with magnifying glasses.

BombHead666

Apr 21, 2009
Bedale - North Yorkshire
Just another addition to the rules:
'When entering this competiton, if you win, you hereby gives permission for your photo to be added to the Photo Competition Winners category in gallery'
If anybody who has entered already has an issue with this please get in touch.
Thank you.

And keep them coming, looking a very good standard already:clap: