Dream plec

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
take money, value and rarity out of the equation and just go by the actual fish itself, what would be your dream plec or plec tank?

mine would be a 2m tank, asain style (bare bottom, lots of wood, loads of filtration), and full of big L25's and L273's:love:.

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii

Some of these. Not the most colorful but one i've wanted since I first started keeping plecs. In the almost 20years since then i've yet to actually see one of these in a shop.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK

Some of these. Not the most colorful but one i've wanted since I first started keeping plecs. In the almost 20years since then i've yet to actually see one of these in a shop.
lol, i know someone that just picked up 2 of these for £30! (for both!!)

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
I would love a big species tank of Parancistrus aurantiacus, I've never seen seen one in real life, but just by pics they are stunning!:love:

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
lol, i know someone that just picked up 2 of these for £30! (for both!!)

Well, like you said "take money, value and rarity out of the equation". Would like to see one one of these days. It's like the Zebras & Blue-eyes. I paid $20US for my first Zebra & could've gotten a Blue-eye for $12.99US, now look what people pay.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Well, like you said "take money, value and rarity out of the equation". Would like to see one one of these days. It's like the Zebras & Blue-eyes. I paid $20US for my first Zebra & could've gotten a Blue-eye for $12.99US, now look what people pay.
the crazy world of pleco's lol, i couldn't believe when i heard that someone had got 2 95's for £30, you cant normally buy half of one for that

Lagonein

Apr 24, 2009
Singapore~
Rusty would be my dream plec currently. Those plecs I currently have were my dream plecs once. Can't seem to find small rusty in singapore. I only buy small plecs and love to have them grown up on me. Other than plecos, I would like to have 1 or 2 of those gulper catfishs in another 80g tank.They're so fat and cute.:lol: