I like.....

Sam

Apr 24, 2009
Sussex, UK
I like everything about the site – except for one thing.
I often only have a couple of minutes to read the forum. A few short bursts a day.
That message that tells me I can’t read any more posts without logging in drives me nuts!! But the time I’ve logged in, I’ve usually got to go to work or something, so I get to read less. :(
Any chance of making it go away?
Everything else is really cool. :D :clap:
Sorry to nag! :blushing:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Erm...:blushing:
Can someone talk me through it please?
Cheers!
When you log in, tick the remember me box. Don't log out when you have finished, just close the site page. You will show as offline after 15 mins of inactively until you come back on, open forum page and you should still be there signed in. A lot of members do it this way.

edit to add--I think thats the right way to do it, I always log in and out lol

hope that makes sense.

SmithRC

Apr 21, 2009
Newport Pagnell
When you log in, tick the remember me box. Don't log out when you have finished, just close the site page. You will show as offline after 15 mins of inactively until you come back on, open forum page and you should still be there signed in. A lot of members do it this way.
Thats how I do it :)

cant stand having to log in every time! :wb:

Sam

Apr 24, 2009
Sussex, UK
When you log in, tick the remember me box. Don't log out when you have finished, just close the site page. You will show as offline after 15 mins of inactively until you come back on, open forum page and you should still be there signed in.
Thanks! That works great. :D

Tony_s

May 4, 2009
Wisconsin
I like the new "on-line" "off-line" icon.those Xs in those grey to blue colors were kind of hard to tell who was on-line.

:thumbup: