L137 - love this chap.

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
ok thats just being mean ....like showing a kid candy and saying sorry you cant have have any . HUMPH! its a horrible horrible pleco and it's not one that i really really really want and it dosent look in fine condition and it's eyes are not stunning......
ok maybe i lied

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Not sure I've seen one of those before... lovely chap.. very cool.
Occasionally you see them in the Australian forsale thread but not often...they can be quite expensive here...and i dont know the availability in the UK and prices but there a nice L to collect if you like hypostomus...might have to invest in some L-137's they look quite stunning...thanks for the pics...cheers :thumbup:

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
:lol:

But you can.. there's still some in a shops tank near Ipswich for £22..

I agree, he's gross :whistle:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

OK OK BREATH.........BE CALM ....be calm and GET A BUCKET FOR MY TEARS!!!!!
i just got an L75 and I have no more space :(:cry::cry:

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
Cheers all..

Managed a reasonable full tank shot.

I made the hood myself and the top board isn't stuck to the 'plinth' yet so the back edge is sagging a little, curling up the front corners a gnats..

Not 100% the plinth is right yet so don't want to go gluing and screwing if I may change my mind :re:

Attachments

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
I think I must of missed that pm. . . On a lot of drugs!(legal) even bought some candles for the wifes birthday cake and forgot the cake! Lol
Ok. . . Details are they black? What size ? And if they have some near blacks I'd buy a new tank and take you up on that offer!

IanB

Jul 21, 2011
Mid_Suffolk, UK
www.oldschoolmtb.co.uk
I think I must of missed that pm. . . On a lot of drugs!(legal) even bought some candles for the wifes birthday cake and forgot the cake! Lol
Ok. . . Details are they black? What size ? And if they have some near blacks I'd buy a new tank and take you up on that offer!
Browny red body, reddish fins, blue eye..

There wasn't a pm or an offer, I'm sure I told you in another thread about it.

Rats, Cats & Elephants in Capel St. Mary have them..

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
we are getting our noodles in a twist mate. I was just saying I must have forgotten about the pm as I am a little dazedand forgetful at the best of times.
Lol
And if they werea certain colour i'd pay you to nip to the store as you made the nice offer to.

:)

jessonthenet

Oct 16, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Cheers all..

Managed a reasonable full tank shot.

I made the hood myself and the top board isn't stuck to the 'plinth' yet so the back edge is sagging a little, curling up the front corners a gnats..

Not 100% the plinth is right yet so don't want to go gluing and screwing if I may change my mind :re:
Looks lovely in its current state, very natural. What type of angels are those?