HI from U.S.

b0ot

Jun 3, 2009
GA
hehehe.. alot of people know me already. not here to cause no trouble. shout out to GEEMAN.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
hey Chris, glad to hear it, and yes you know me.

welcome to the forum:yes:

b0ot

Jun 3, 2009
GA
Howdy folks

o man, its a mad house down here in Good Ole Georgia. Had over 20 inches of rain within last 2 months.Ive had spawns from my 66's and first time from my 134's!!!.. when I get a digi cam worth a heck I'll put up fry pics. I got me a nice size colony zebbies hoping to get them spawning soon, had them for 6 months now. I got layed of work so looking for work and it sucks right now, I hate to even think about letting go of any of my fish. GEE MAN whats up with you!?!? and to Doodles are ya Ljd from PF? Oh ya got in a horrific car wreck back in jan. of this year and got disabled still having to use a wheelchair making it very difficult to tend to my fishroom my loving wife helps me and believe it or not soon as she did water changes for me my 260's SPAWNED!!!:woohoo:

b0ot

Jun 3, 2009
GA
I took notice before I even joined.. Not many people live in the U.S on this site. One created this site? I joined mainly because alot of educated and experienced people are members here and Im banned for life over at PF. which case there are some nice people there but there are some childish members as well who get away with alot. but anyhoot. Gman what ya got as far as New cool unknown Hypan sp. I know you got some new fishes

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
I took notice before I even joined.. Not many people live in the U.S on this site. One created this site? I joined mainly because alot of educated and experienced people are members here and Im banned for life over at PF. which case there are some nice people there but there are some childish members as well who get away with alot. but anyhoot. Gman what ya got as far as New cool unknown Hypan sp. I know you got some new fishes
Nope 2 brits own this site. And we leave all the PF stuff where it is,at PF. Everyone has had a fresh start here and its doing well.:D:D nuff said