help id this pseuda

T1000

Oct 18, 2009
Singapore
T1000 from pf? Nice to see you about posting these monsters, not sure what it is, nice though.
yup...i'm T1000 from pf:hi:

Maybe an L097?
indeed it was purchased as a L097, but according to planetcatfish, a L097 max out at around 10in

Im gonna have a punt at L185
compared with L185 before, but realised the color somehow looked different.

And certainly it is not cf spinosus

In fact i have a few more pcs that lacked ID, here's another

one more

these two are 11inches. not as massive as the first though.

Last edited:

ryannxs

May 3, 2009
london
what size is he/she? ive seen 97 and 282 colourd like that when there big. the shape of the marks sugesst closer to 282 rather than 97. also in the 1st pic, looks abit like 343?(not sure on the number i'll edit later if wrong)

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
indeed it was purchased as a L097, but according to planetcatfish, a L097 max out at around 10in

these two are 11inches. not as massive as the first though.
Is the 11" measurement Total Length (TL) or Standard Length (SL)?
The measurements on PC are Standard Length which is measured from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail & doesn't take into account the length of the tail. Either way, the sizes on PC, from my understanding, are maximum "substantiated" lengths, not necessarily the maxium possible length.

T1000

Oct 18, 2009
Singapore
what size is he/she? ive seen 97 and 282 colourd like that when there big. the shape of the marks sugesst closer to 282 rather than 97. also in the 1st pic, looks abit like 343?(not sure on the number i'll edit later if wrong)
rather possible that its a L343

Is the 11" measurement Total Length (TL) or Standard Length (SL)?
The measurements on PC are Standard Length which is measured from the tip of the nose to the base of the tail & doesn't take into account the length of the tail. Either way, the sizes on PC, from my understanding, are maximum "substantiated" lengths, not necessarily the maxium possible length.
they are TL measurements. thanks for the highlight:)