Dropping in to say hello

sprinter

Feb 28, 2010
west midlands
Hello everyone.
I've just bought 3 juvie L134 from Joanne (Joby) so I will be hanging around the forum a bit reading up and hopefully picking a few brains. I've kept all manner of tropicals for the last 25 years but my main interest at the moment is Discus of which I have around 20 adults inc 4 breeding pairs from Germany (Stendker) and a few juvies/fry that I am growing on. They are kept in a five tank centralised system in my garage plus a Rio 240 in the lounge, now I also have a 90l plec growing on tank. Anyway enough of Discus what about Plec's? I haven't really explored the world of the Plec that much so far, apart from the L134's I have a few common Bristlenoses that are part of my clean up crew. As for the future, well I have to confess the lure of the L046 is strong!! I expect you hear that a lot, :yes: the only thing I will say though is that I am in for the long game not the short. :thumbup: I look forward to meeting you all.
Pete (aka sprinter).

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
you can post pics straight away, easiest way is to upload them to the gallery, or post direct from Photobucket

sprinter

Feb 28, 2010
west midlands
Hope this works!
Pic 1, Blue Diamond female with fry. (Stendker).
Pic 2, Red Turq male with fry. (Stendker).
Pic 3, Turq pair, (Stendker).
Pic 4, Blue diamond male (Stendker).
Pic 5, Blue scorpion, (bred by me).
Pic 6, Golden Albino (Asian).

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Hope this works!
Pic 1, Blue Diamond female with fry. (Stendker).
Pic 2, Red Turq male with fry. (Stendker).
Pic 3, Turq pair, (Stendker).
Pic 4, Blue diamond male (Stendker).
Pic 5, Blue scorpion, (bred by me).
Pic 6, Golden Albino (Asian).

Very nice and good photos too:clap::clap:

The sexing of the zebs? you would probably be better off putting up a thread in the id forum:)